Mystic Beach sits below damp and mossy cliffs along the edge of Vancouver Island’s western coastline. Its sand, glistening waters and private coves are line no other and appear to be capable of magical enchantments. Jill’s Mystic Beach cameo depicts the view from the shore when looking up at the mist-laden forests.
Every pendant is a delicate work of Pacific Northwest art that can complement every style and is set in sterling silver. Each clay sculpture is handmade by Jill using professional-grade polymer clay and meticulous precision.
No two pendants are exactly the same, every one is made in Sooke, BC, at Jill’s private studio.
Mystic Beach is a place for those who believe in fairies and magical creatures and don’t mind a bit of mud and fog. The intricate Mystic Beach design is available in two sizes and will help the beach’s whimsical nature keep close to the heart.
Each pendant includes an 18” sterling silver chain with a traditional clasp.
This design is part of the West Coast Collection, established by Jill in 2017.
Mystic Beach pendants are available online or from select retailers.
Mystic Beach Pendant Details and Sizes
- Large pendant measures approx. 40mm x 30mm
- Medium pendant measures approx. 25mm x 20mm
- Includes 18” spiga sterling silver chain
- Fastens with sterling silver clasp
Jill Warne Arts Jewelry
- Handsculpted on the West Coast of Vancouver Island
- Set in sterling or fine silver
- Free shipping within Canada
- Authentic West Coast jewelry
- Centre for the Salish Sea
- Butchart Gardens
- Market Collective – Bay Centre
- Primrose Collective
- South Shore Gallery
- Moraine Lake Lodge
- Capilano Suspension Bridge