Down steep woods sitting off a two lane highway exists Sombrio Beach. Exquisitely wild and distant from urban comforts, it’s a playground for surfers, mystic seekers and resident eagles. Jill loves this place. Her beautiful pendant-sized sculptures of the Sombrio Beach coastline represent its fierce beauty.
She uses only professional-grade polymer clay to create her works of wearable art.
Sombrio has rumours and a storied past which lends this corner of the Pacific Northwest a sense of mystery and intrigue. Such impressions are fortified by the majestic, overgrown wilderness Jill sculpts in the intricate Sombrio Beach pendant design.
Each pendant is handcrafted by Jill in her Sooke, BC studio.
This black and white, vintage-style silhouette is ideal for the adventurer or wanderlust individual and is available in two sizes. The Sombrio Beach pendant portrays massive trees and a freshwater creek living on the edges of Sombrio’s long and expansive shoreline.
Pendants include a delicate spiga-style sterling silver chain that connects with a sterling silver circle clasp.
The Sombrio beach pendants are available online or from select retailers.
Sombrio Beach Pendant Details and Sizes
- Large pendant measures approx. 40mm x 30mm
- Medium pendant measures approx. 25mm x 20mm
- Includes an an 18” spiga sterling silver chain
- Fastens with a sterling silver clasp
Jill Warne Arts Jewelry
- Handcrafted in Sooke, BC, Canada
- Set in sterling or fine silver
- Free shipping within Canada
- West Coast jewelry
- Centre for the Salish Sea
- Butchart Gardens
- Market Collective – Bay Centre
- Primrose Collective
- South Shore Gallery
- Moraine Lake Lodge
- Capilano Suspension Bridge